MAN Energy Solutions Netherlands
MAN Energy Solutions Netherlands, based in the port of Rotterdam, is able to deliver the full MAN Energy Solutions Support. A second dedicated team and well equipped workshopis based in Antwerp, operating under the name MAN Energy Solutions Belgium. Together over 100 persons make sure you get round-the-clock service, 365 days per year in the region from the North of France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Our MAN PrimeServ centers provide comprehensive and continuous support on all continents. We carry out maintenance and repairs on MAN engines, both locally as international, on board and in our workshops. A long service life associated with MAN Energy Solutions engines dictates a spare parts program that ensures components are available for engines in operation for decades. MAN Energy Solutions service facilities are able to comply with special costumer requests with the utmost precision and flexibility.
Backed up by our office support teams, the factory trained specialists at MAN Energy Solutions Netherlands and Belgium assure a fast and reliable service for both 2-stroke as well as 4-stroke installations. Our Superintendents and service engineers provide technical service and troubleshooting for your engines, including the pneumatic and electronic systems and give technical advice, as well as follow-up to previously visited vessels and engine related support.
MAN Energy Solutions Netherlands as well as MAN Energy Solutions Belgium are your dedicated contact to supply high quality and competitive maintenance and repair facilities for your engine.
We provide what you need:
– 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines: Propulsion and power plants
– Pneumatic systems on all types of engines
– Electronic systems – Alpha Lube systems
– Overhaul of any engine component in our workshop
– Fuel repair: Overhaul of all types of fuelequipment in the workshop and on board
– Controllable pitch propeller - Service and repair
– Turbocharger service: Overhaul of all types of turbochargers in the workshop and on board
– Engine performance checks
– Special projects: Upgrades of engines/retrofits of turbochargers and other components
– Delivery of spare parts at short notice: New and reconditioned
– Storage facilities at Rotterdam and Antwerp for all components repaired/delivered by our offices
– Training facilities
Our organisation is capable to offer custom made maintenance packages, annual checks and full technical support.